Supplying Woodburning and Multi-fuel Stoves to Stansted Mountfitchet home owners since 1977
In June 2013 we moved shop from Stansted to Takeley. Our new larger shop has many live fires on display, plus around 50 more models to view. We have plenty of free parking outside and easy access for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
Stansted Mountfitchet is only 5 minutes from Orion Heating in Takeley. Over 37 years experience make us the best choice for wood and multifuel stoves, cooking ranges and accessories in the area. Hundreds of Stansted Mountfitchet homes are kept warm by a stove from Orion Heating.
Visit our shop or arrange a survey with one of our Trusted Installer Network members. The best local installers are full time experts at modifying fireplaces, installing stoves and specifying flue systems. We work very closely with them so that our customers receive expert advice plus free and no obligation quotes.
Takeley is a very short drive from Stansted and the villages around it such as Elsenham, Manuden, Berden and Farnham. Just minutes from Junction 8 of the M11 and A120. The historic Roman Road (old A120) boasts quality country pubs, restaurants and cafes to visit along with our stove shop.
The benefits of dealing with a knowledgeable and friendly family business will be immediately obvious;
- Only quality European and British stoves on display. We are main Authorised Dealers for all the stoves we sell, this means our after sales service is second to none.
- Stoves to suit your home, form period homes to new builds.
- The very best HETAS Accredited Fireplace Installers now operate independently in this area and recommend Orion Heating for advice and stove supply. Email or call us on 01279 813591 for their contact details
- Competitive prices for stoves and sensibly priced installations. Phone now to discuss the ideal stove or cooker for your home
- Travel to a friendly family shop to see a superior range of appliances such as; Cooking Ranges from ESSE, Woodburners from Westfire and Austroflamm, FIR Heater Panels from Redwell