The Riva Plus is a range of stoves from Stovax that fit very well in to UK fireplaces. Designed in Exeter and manufactured in Germany, Riva Plus is the next level up from Stovax’s Stockton steel stoves. The Traditional looking body hides a wealth of excellent features;
- Single control lever for all three combustion air inlets. This ensures the stove is always tuned correctly for the amount of fuel you wish to burn
- Wide output ranges ensure that even with a small load of fuel or a full firebed, the Riva Plus will burn cleanly and efficiently.
- Convection casing through the rear and top bodywork. Ensures a constant movement of hot air around the fireplace and room.
- Double Airwash top and bottom of the glass. Sending heated air directly across the glass surface to prevent deposits of tar and ash dust.
- Dedicated Wood and Multifuel Versions each optimised for the different burning characteristics of wood and solid fuel. More details below.
- Quality Cast Iron Double Doors that achieve the classic British woodburner look. The controllable output range means a big fire will operate efficiently at modest outputs but not look tiny in a big fireplace.
|Model||Manufactures stated Control range||Nominal output
Stovax Riva Plus Small
|2 to 5 kW||5kW|
Stovax Riva Plus Midi
|3 to 6.5 kW||6.5kW|
|Stovax Riva Plus Medium||5 to 8 kW||8kW|
|Stovax Riva Plus Large||7 to 11 kW||11kW|