Our Heta 820B is usually alight in the showroom which means the oven is hot and ready for baking
The showroom fills with the aroma of fresh bread and we enjoy very tasty sandwiches that day, but otherwise the stove is lit as normal and performs it’s job heating the showroom as on any other day.
The bread baking oven is just one of the optional features of a Heta stove. Options available in the Heta 800 range are;
- Bread Oven – it’s always hot when the stove is alight and reacts to the amount of fuel burning. With a full load of fuel the stove is hot and the oven is a perfect 250 degrees Celcius baking oven. Also the temperature can be regulated for different types of cooking be reducing the amount of fuel.
- Warming shelf – somewhere to put the coffee pot
- High base – for more storage below the firebox
- High top – for more presence in the room or installation of heat storage bricks
- Thermastones – heat accumulation bricks for retaining heat for many hours
- Cladding – Full soapstone, sandstone and ceramic cladding kits provide heat storage and retention.
Please get in contact if you wish to discuss the many Heta stove styles and choices