We invite customers to visit our Heta showroom dispaly and view over a dozen stoves in fireplace settings and on live display. With 20 years experience of selling Heta product, we are proud at Orion Heating to recommend this established and quality Danish brand. A genuine Scandinavian gem, every stove is built in Denmark in a modest style that suits UK homes and fireplaces perfectly.
- Many ranges designed excursively for UK fireplaces
- Because almost every model is DEFRA approved, they are therefore suitable for use in Smokeless Zones (such as London, West Cambridge and Harlow)
- All current and future air quality standards are exceeded, such as ecoDesign, Euro 2022 and Nordic Eco-label.
- Outside air connections, perfect for achieving air-tight and room sealed operation in modern homes. Also, many models can be specified for full PassivHaus compliance
- Large Ash containers that will hold weeks worth of fine compostable ash
- Optional Soapstone cladding or Internal Thermastone blocks to keep the nice sleek look but achieve super heat storage
- Optional Bread Ovens that are integrated above the firebox
Showcase models; Ambition 5 Woodburner
Curves and angles define this new range from Heta. The Ambition uses the very latest burning technology to combine 85% combustion efficiency with an even larger viewing window. Plus a clever cast iron firebox is used to shift the firebed down below the window to create a big space for logs and flames.
Showcase models; Inspire series – 40, Inset 40, 45 and 55
We are very impressed with the control and flame pattern from these stoves. Designed specifically for typical UK fireplaces, but now a popular stove across Europe. The Inspire series is a highly tuned stove able to burn wood perfectly and also Smokeless Fuels. Efficient and DEFRA approved for smokeless zones. Visit our shop to try it out.
More details here at heta.dk
Meet the family
Thermal mass stoves
Stoves from Heta represent pure enjoyment
Our entire range of stoves is designed for constant firing thanks to robust construction and high-quality materials. Most Heta stoves are equipped with a patented five or eight liter ash bucket.
All contemporary Heta stoves can sit on a rotating base or pedestal. A lever allows them to be turned and locked in the desired position from 90 to 180 degrees.
Stoves from Heta are also available with heat-distributing thermastones. This feature provides additional heat storage and distributes the heat more efficiently compared to ordinary stoves. An old Northern European stove feature, reinvented for modern homes.
Made in Denmark
All stoves from Heta are designed and manufactured at our factory in Lemvig in Denmark. Heta is excellent quality, their style will suit anyone who appreciates Danish design.
All stoves are inspected before leaving the factory. In addition, you get a five-year warranty on your Heta stove.
All Heta stoves have very high burning value, so you get more out of your firewood, and polluting gases are burned before leaving the chimney.
Heta’s stoves are some of the most clean-burning stoves in Europe. They are tested in accordance with applicable regulations in Norway, Denmark, Germany as well as the new European norm. Heta’s completely unique fire chamber and air channels mean that CO2 and harmful particles are reduced to an absolute minimum.
Heta’s stoves are produced in black, matte quality steel. You can also combine it with enamel or ceramics in many colours, or soapstone or wood to get a customised stove perfect for your living room.
Quality Danish Engineering