Nectre Baker’s Oven
A unique combination of a heater and an oven, with style from a bygone era. The Nectre Baker’s Oven will cook everything from crispy, fresh bread to succulent juicy roasts.
A high quality Australian product, designed and refined for use in remote off-grid areas. The Nectre Baker’s Oven employs the firebox-over-oven configuration, resulting in a controllable indirectly heated oven with a hot directly heated hob for boiling and frying on top.
The cook top takes four large saucepans or pots, and two removable rings make it ideal for wok cooking. And while cooking it spreads cosy warmth through your kitchen and living areas. A Nectre Baker’s Oven can take centre stage in large open plan spaces or kitchens.
As displayed in the adjacent diagram, once the fire has been established the Baker’s Oven bypass damper can be closed, redirecting the hot flue gases over the sides of the firebox down around the oven. This system is designed to retain the heat for as long as possible.
Features of the Nectre Baker’s Oven;
- Large firebox with a controllable output of between 5.5kW and 8.5kW. For very cold weather the output can be pushed to over 10kW when not cooking.
- ‘Indirectly’ heated oven. Flue gasses evenly heat the oven on all sides
- Hotplate above the firebox for a wide range of cooking temperatures from simmering to very hot.
- Excellent 77.3% efficiency at turning the energy in wood into useful heat for cooking and warming the room
- 5 year manufactures warranty
- CE Approved and tested for use in Europe
- Dimensions: Hight = 825mm Width = 550mm Depth = 5400mm Flue size = 150mm Flue offset from rear = 135mm Weight = 120kg
Please phone 01279 813591 for more information