Stirling Engine – Vulcan Stove Fans £149.99
In stock and delivered free in the UK
These beautiful Stove Fans will sit on top of your wood or coal stove and gently and efficiently circulate warm air around the room.
Stove Fans Increase efficiency.
Distributes heat evenly, so you no longer need to run the stove blazing hot just to warm the cooler parts of your room.
The Stirling Engine in this device is remarkably efficient, and will operate on a stove as cool as 150°C and as hot as 450°C. The fan will spin at about 200rpm at 200°C, increasing to about 350rpm at 450°C.
The UK manufactures have carefully designed and refined this engine to be as maintenance-free as possible
- Latest design (v.6), with individual detachable fan blades
- Borosilicate glass cylinder and pure graphite piston
- High temperature Viton O ring seals
- Oiled and sealed stainless steel ball race bearings
- Works entirely from the heat from the stove
- Very low maintenance
- Circulates up to 2.2 times more air than other stove fans
- Operates on almost all stoves. From 150 C (300F) to 450 C (840 F)
- Precision engineered and hand built in England
- Proven 200 year old technology.
- Costs nothing to operate
- 3 year comprehensive manufacturer warranty
- Overall height: 30.8cm (12.125 inches)
- Overall width: 25.4cm (10 inches)
- Base dimensions: 15.4cm X 7.7cm (6 x 3 inches)
- Weight: 1.15Kg / 2.53lbs
- Fan diameter: 25.4cm (10 inches)
- Material: stainless steel, aluminium, brass
- Colour: Black, stainless, aluminium, brass
Fans held in stock. Ring 01279 813591 to order.
Caframo Ecofan 812 Airmax & 810 UltrAir Wood Stove Fans £149.99
The Caframo Ecofan is a heat-powered fan designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood or coal stove. Operating over a wide range of stove top temperatures; between 65°C and 345°C. These fans do not use batteries or mains power, instead they generate electricity from heat absorbed from the stove
body. A heat differential across the fan generates electricity via a Peltier Element.
Left – Ecofan AirMax 812
Right – Ecofan 810 UltrAir
Warm air is circulated directly into the living area rather than having most of the stoves heat rise immediately to the ceiling, thereby increasing the heating efficiency of your stove.
Unique Blade Design:
The unique anodised gold or nickel coloured blade has been specifically designed to deliver a very broad cross section of gentle air movement instead of a small cone of concentrated air.
Ecofans start automatically and adjust speed with the stove’s temperature. As the stove heats up the Ecofan runs faster to move more air into the room. As the stove burns down and cools, the Ecofan automatically slows down and stops.
|Heat Distribution with an Ecofan
||Heat Distribution without an Ecofan